sábado, 5 de outubro de 2019

Is anyone out there?

Just had a moment of inspiration, or desparation, and came to see if this was still here. But the bigger question is, is there anyone out there?

Quite a few year have past since I last posted here so some things have changed, other not really. I still ride bikes, a lot for some, still not as much as I'd like.

But I am getting older now, mid life crisis setting in, no I am not going to buy a sports car, I just want to set myself new challenges. Since the 2009 TransAlps I have not done any mtb stage events, even though I did love it and promised myself I would do them again. I do have to admit I have had many great ride and tours in the UK, Japan, Portugal. But none of them is a the same of a stage race.

Plan for 2020 - MTB stage race. Looking at http://www.mtbchallenge.com/en. Quite established race, reasonable cost, new country to discover. Anyone out there keen to join?


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário