segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2020

Update

New endeavours!

This year I've gone into walking. I do love the outdoors and it's no longer all about the bike. It's all about the outside! And no, it won't be about going for trail running or ultra marathons. It about getting out, seeing the countryside and go back to work on Monday.

So I did have a good CX season at the Wessex CX League on my first year Vet40 racing with VCVenta, I do miss the friends I have made at WDMBC and Central CX League but moved on and must say moving to Hampshire has opened the door the look out the window attitude (also aided by some changes in work in the meantime).

So 2020 will bring lots more walking, quite a bit of cycling (nothing new there) and eventually a lot of mud (it is the UK!)

Here we go!
Jorge

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário